Saturday, April 10, 2021

Done with my print components😩

To create a sense of ~branding~ with my products, I hoped to achieve a similar aesthetic on my magazine as I did with my instagram page. To do this, I used the same color scheme and font, and I of course tried to center my answers around how I hope this docuseries spreads awareness to local racial injustice. Canva really came in clutch and I just used a simple template and changed it up a lot until I felt it fit my brand.  I put some visuals symbolizing the BLM movement like I did in my doc, and included a still from the excerpt of an interviewee. Overall, I hope my answers to the questions were interesting enough to motivate people to watch the docuseries, since that is my full intention with this Q&A format. I tried to keep it short and sweet so I could fit more questions and organize them cleanly on the page. Is cleanly the right word? Idk. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...