Friday, April 9, 2021

The gram has been made!


I finally created the instagram account and went for a simple username @fightingforchangedoc because the title of my documentary, fightingforchange was taken😐can’t blame the person though it’s a great phrase. I decided to go through with the simple, brown aesthetic I mentioned a few weeks back. My first few posts are meant to engage my target audience with quotes and visuals representing the BLM movement, and I may post stills or the title screen of my docuseries in order to promote the actual series better. I made it a business account so I could have the word “movie” under the account name, I thought it was a nice touch. A business account would also allow me to view specific insights relating to my audience and when they’re most active, which could be helpful for future postings. I don’t have followers right now since I’m still playing around with the layout of the future posts, but I will start promoting the account on my personal instagram and sharing it with friends and family members! I’m pretty content with how it looks right now - I included a link with many BLM resources in order to encourage viewers of the page to get involved. I will replace this link with the link to my actual docuseries excerpt when the time comes, so people have easy access to it. That’s all for today, I’m just gonna keep making these posts on Canva until the page feels more complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...