Sunday, April 11, 2021

All good things must come to an end...

I wanted to give some final updates as the last week of the project approaches.

I still have to write my CCR and make some finishing touches to my docuseries excerpt which I am super excited to finish! I am having some issues with the audio at some points still, and I am playing around with the “DeNoiser” effect on Adobe Premiere and it’s been successful so far. I don’t think the background noise is too horrible and it’s just me being meticulous :0 but since my teacher has granted us extra time, I keep rewatching the project over and over and wondering if I should change anything. But - I’m still pretty content with how’s it’s looking at this current moment. I didn’t include a voiceover because I felt it was unnecessary and the interviews were amazing by themselves, especially since it’s just an excerpt. The pictures and footage from the protest day really added a lot to the piece... I just asked Anya and Lexi once again if they have anything else from that day to make sure there’s no super cool video or picture that my docuseries is missing out on. Otherwise, editing is typically a source of stress for me to be honest and I’m glad it’s almost over LOL - the struggles of being an intense perfectionistšŸ˜©I’ll post the final product next week, yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...