Thursday, April 1, 2021

Adding some ~spice~ to the doc

After compiling all the interview clips together, I began to go over some of the b-roll footage I filmed of the exteriors of the library. Apart from these few clips, I think it would be gr8 to mostly include pictures and videos taken from the actual protest day so the audience can visualize what the interviewees are describing. I asked some of the members from BLMWeston to send me basically anything and everything they have from that day, preferably videos. Anya got back to me with a couple of videos/photos her sister took of the protestors walking across Weston, which could definitely work! Apart from these clips I got from Anya, I’ll keep asking other members to keep looking for things I could use so I have the most options possible. I also looked at the articles posted by local news outlets again since they have some awesome photos of the event that I’ll insert down below because I’ll definitely be including these!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...