Saturday, April 3, 2021

Interviewing Myself???😳

As promised, I came up with questions which will make up the entirety of my magazine article. They are pretty basic yet I think it would influence some people to go out and watch the docuseries, since q&a’s with directors allow you see their personal insight which can be super interesting. Well anyways, I present you my article interview questions that I’ll be answering myself (duh). Voilà:

  • What influenced you to make a docuseries about BLMWeston and the general racism in the community?
  • What do you hope people will get out of this docuseries?
  • Did you face any major difficulties making a series about such a sensitive topic?
  • How challenging was making this series during the pandemic?
  • Will there be more seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...