Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Last Group Meeting :’)

This group meeting was definitely less lengthy than the other ones, since I think most of us now are confident with our overall ideas for the project. This time I was paired with people doing short film and music video packages, so I found myself giving more advice this time. Half of my classmates in this meeting had also barely filmed much yet, so they did not have any issues or questions regarding editing. My main concerns were regarding the other areas of the project such as the social media page and magazine article. Gianna or Ryan told they were planning to use Instagram, which is likely what I will do as well due to it’s popularity and direct reach to my target audience. We all agreed that the social media aspect of the project was relatively simple and that we all just had to make sure it compliments the filmed portion of the project and additionally contribute to the branding. I also had questions regarding what I should do for the magazine article, and Sara advised me to do a Q&A type thing with the director of the docuseries aka me which is a great idea! I had thought of it before but now I am sure that that’s what I’ll do for the article. I’ll come up with the questions ASAP and find a nice template on Canva to put it all together :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...