Sunday, March 14, 2021

T-5 days until filming day

We officially have a day planned out to film the interviews: this Friday, March 19th!


I contacted my two interviewees via the groupchat we made, and they all agreed. Lucky for us its an early release day with no school the next day which gives us ample time to film during the day, since I am relying entirely on the sun for my lighting of the doc. Daylight savings actually started today too so I should not have any issues with the sun setting early. I checked the weather since I live in the unpredictable climate of Florida and we seem to be in the clear! Apart from Anya and Olivia, I also invited my friend Lexi, since she is in charge of all the PR and social media of the organization so I thought her perspective would be very interesting. I also want that extra footage/interview just in case...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...