Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Group meeting numero dos

Today in virtual class we had our second group meeting! We got the chance to speak with different people this time and I spoke with Daniel, Sara, Annika, and Colin. This time, I had much more of my project figured out so I asked less questions. I told them I was struggling to find shot ideas of what I could do for my b-roll. Many of them suggested I could include shots of the library where the protest was held, which would be convenient since I’m filming the interviews there. They also reminded me that I have a lot of options regarding showing screen recordings of the BLMWeston social media page while the interviewees are speaking. Most of the other footage I show in my documentary will likely be videos and photos that were taken by people during the protest, so after I film tomorrow I’m going to tell the interviewees that I need them to find as much footage for me from that day as possible. Otherwise, I feel more secure in my project once again and I am super excited to start feeling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...