Thursday, March 18, 2021

Last Moments of Planning Before Filming heheh

Sooooooo I finalized the questions I’ll be asking my interviewees tomorrow: 


1. How did the plan to hold a protest in Weston start?


2. What difficulties did you face during the planning process? What was the hardest part?


3. How did the actual day of the protest go? What were some highlights?


4. What were some overall positive outcomes of the event?


5. How did BLMWeston and its members deal with the negative backlash received afterwards from the community?


6. What is in store for the future of BLMWeston? Are there any future events you guys plan to hold? If so, how did you think your experience in planning the protest will influence your planning of the next event?


7. What is the biggest goal you hope to see BLMWeston achieve?


I sent them in our very special BLMWeston doc groupchat so the interviewees could have an idea of what they could say tomorrow. I figured these 7 questions were all “loaded questions” as one would say, which means I could definitely gather more than enough footage as the interviewees will likely have a lot to say. I’m so happy that my vision is coming together completely now :)))))))) Now all we have left is production and post-production... oh and the social media page and magazine of course lol I will get on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...