Saturday, March 13, 2021

Fonts and Possible Title?

When thinking of the layout of my magazine page, I decided to choose the font first because I think it helps fuel my creative process lol. This font will also be used for the title screen of my docuseries, so you already know I was on DaFont for at least an hour. Also..... I think we may have a title? A working title at least. "Fighting For Change" seemed to fit with BLMWeston very well, and I like how it looks so we're gonna go with it.

I took inspiration for the font from a graphic designer duo on instagram @sacree_frangine who have made several posts for the BLM movement that have circulated on various websites and instagram pages. I included one of their most reposted pictures below - the color scheme and simple aesthetic is definitely something I want to emulate for my project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...