Friday, March 12, 2021

One question remains: where?

Interviewees? Check. Outline? Check. Location? ummmmm


Choosing a location where I could meet with my small group of interviewees to film was not too difficult, considering the small city I inhabit does not give much choices. I decided a public place or park would allow us to maintain COVID guidelines the best, and would be more convenient for everyone to meet up at. In my Zoom meeting last week, my interviewees proposed either Weston Town Center or Library Park. I'm leaning more towards Library Park since there are generally less people and more benches to sit on, and it is also the place where the actual protest took place so it would be a great opportunity to get some B-roll shots. There is a large fountain at Library Park though, so I need to be wary of this and all the other background noise that can come with shooting in an outside environment. Despite this, I think all the green landscapes present there will make for a nice background for the interviews :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...