Saturday, March 6, 2021

My treasured equipment

Since I hope to start filming by the end of next week, I figured I would enlighten you all about what I will be using to shoot this piece. Spoiler alert: it's the same camera and tripod from last year because if ain't broke don't fix it. 😎

The low aperture setting of my Canon Rebel T6i will allow me to place a distinct focus on the interviewee as they're speaking to the camera. Additionally, I will be using my trusty Manfrotto Compact Action tripod to keep my camera set in place. If I want to get multiple angles of the interviewees while they're speaking, I will consider using my iPhone 12 Pro Max since I do not own another DSLR camera :( wow iPhone 12 Pro Max is such an obnoxious name for a phone lol.

Last year I was very close to renting extra equipment such as a stabilizer since it was integral for the shot I wanted to produce, but this year I feel this will be unnecessary and I have everything I need to tell my story :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...