Friday, March 26, 2021

Filming Fun: Part 2!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finished filming!!!

Spring break has gone by pretty quick as it usually does but I’m glad I finally was able to finish the production process. I was able to schedule with Anya to film today just before the sunset at library park. *Golden hour*, as they call it. There was much less people at the library this time, which made it easier to deal with some background noise. I did still have to deal with the flying planes again though... I don’t even live that close to the airport I’m not sure why they have to be so loud and frequent and try to be the star of my video like that🙄 Besides that, the filming process went very smoothly again, after we finished all questions in order I refilmed the first few questions again because I didn’t like how the light was hitting my interviewees face. I’ll show you how drastically the lighting changed in 20 mins below with these very cool very fresh stills:



Ok it’s not that MUCH of a difference but I do prefer the shots we got afterwards... but anyways I’m very happy with the progression of this project :) I can’t wait for all of BLMWeston to see the finished product! Now comes the stressful part that is editing... if I’m being honest my meticulous self dislikes editing since it just takes me so so so long... especially since this is a 5 minute piece. But we’re gonna roll with the punches and finish this baby up... can’t believe we’re reaching the end of this journey soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...