Saturday, March 27, 2021

Color Correction is my passion❤️

No seriously I do love it. I think it adds so much to your film and gives it that cinematic look that I strive for. I also think it can contribute a lot to the look and feel of your film... for example I feel my shots are a bit too sunny and bright for the serious nature of my docuseries, so I opted to make them more cooler toned. Or maybe I just did this because I really like the color blue lol. The world may never know. I might keep playing around with it more once I have the final product but here are some before and afters of what I’ve done so far:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...