Sunday, March 21, 2021

Editing.... well kinda sorta

Using Adobe Premiere Pro on my Mac computer, I began to compile some clips together of the two interviewees I got until I realized it would probably be best to wait until I have the third and last interview. At least for the way I do my editing process, I tend to have sparks of inspiration for how the footage should be organized randomly while I edit, and I am fully capable of making the full documentary with only Lexi and Olivia’s interviews since I have enough good footage, but I figure if I go any further it will be more difficult for me to insert the last interview clips in a cohesive way. Therefore, I am currently texting Anya to see if next week is a possibility for her, and if not, she is already referring me to ask another member in case she is not available. Since Anya is one of the founders and seems to be the most passionate about the documentary, I feel she has the most to add to the excerpt, so I really wanna try to get her to do the interview. But of course, health comes first and her being sick with a contagious virus is out of my control.

Anyways - after replaying all the footage I got, the audio of the clips is mostly good but I noticed there are some small background noises of leaves rustling at some moments, but it’s very minimal that I could possibly fix it in post production if I need to use those clips. That’s all I got for today folks :P I’m planning that by the end of next week I have most of the documentary edited so this blog should be very productive in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...