Sunday, February 28, 2021

Good Updates! :)

I texted my close friend Lexi who is on the board of BLMWeston to find out if anyone was interested in being interviewed for my doc. She reached out to her groupchat of board members and got back to me


Good news: we have one person so far!


They appeared to love the idea and want to schedule a virtual Zoom call with me to discuss it further. Only one person has responded so far, so I will definitely keep in touch with Lexi to see if anyone else wants to be part of my project.


Over the Zoom call, I hope to talk about my vision for the project and discover what specific details potential interviewees want to share. I’m planning to brainstorm some questions with them while on the call in order to make sure the questions fit their topics and that they are also100% comfortable with them. Making the interviewee comfortable here is always my #1 priority. I also hope to plan out how I will go about filming this, in other words whether the final interview will be virtual or in-person due to ‘rona. Won’t be my first time making an aice portfolio project during a global pandemic so we’ll push though no matter what happens!😎


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...