Sunday, March 29, 2020

Props

For my opening I was planning on showing the youtuber recording her video, and inserting shots of her talking to a camera in front of her. Luckily, I have 2 DSLRs in my house so I will use one of them as “her camera”.

Additionally, I want to include various items with the YouTube logo which I will make early next week, such as a pillow with the red play button logo, and awards the youtuber has won such as “creator of the year”. Youtubers win special creator awards from the company itself for reaching certain subscriber counts, so I aim to recreate them as best as I can. I tried looking for a replica of these to make my life easier, but I couldn’t find any :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...