Friday, March 27, 2020

Casting

As I previously mentioned in this blog, I have very limited choices regarding casting, so I will be using my older sister as the YouTuber. She looks young and gives off that bubbly vibe so I think she is a great fit.

I am having difficulty figuring out what to do regarding the part where she speaks to a person off-screen who is holding her captive. I figured I should not actually show this person to increase the sense of mystery. Additionally, I had envisioned using an adult male for the role since the voice would be more dominating and unsettling, but this is unfortunately impossible regarding the situations I’m in. I was thinking of having my adult brother who lives in Seattle record a voice memo saying the lines so I can use it for the project,  but mixing the audio and making it sound right would be a challenge. So worst case scenario, I will step in and use my voice to play the captor, and sound as unsettling as possible lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...