Friday, March 20, 2020

Back To Square One Folks

My last two posts were as fun as being self-quarantined, I apologize. Yesterday, Mrs. Stoklosa had a totally normal online meeting with us media studies children. We got the opportunity to ask questions and received various updates regarding the project.



She kindly informed us that we can either:

  • Adapt our original idea
  • Completely start from scratch

As I discussed Tuesday, there are simply too many obstacles with the cast and setting for me to adapt to the current issues with the coronavirus. It pains me to announce that I will have to develop a new idea and story for this film opening. I was very passionate about my original story, but this situation is completely out of my control.

For my new idea, I plan to stay within the drama genre since I have already carried out research on it and have the widest range of possibilities regarding developing the actual storyline. I am proud to say that I am definitely not doing a film opening about a global pandemic because that would be too predictable for my taste.

Basically, the entire world is in shambles and I have to come up with a new idea for my film opening ASAP.

What a time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...