Friday, February 28, 2020

Small Updates

I have made my casting calls. AKA I texted two people who are dear to my heart if they would like to star in my film opening.

I essentially only need the protagonist, who is a girl, and two doctors. My friend Veronica will be playing the lead. In regards to the party scene, I will need a room filled with people that I’m just going to call extras since they will have no speaking parts. These extras will be compromised mostly of Veronica’s friends.

Lucky for me, I have a sister who happens to be in medical school as I previously mentioned on my last posts, so this hospital scene is her test of whether she whether she could be a believable doctor or not ;) I will have to consult with her in order to find the second doctor, but it will most likely be one of her colleagues. Scheduling could be an issue here since these med-school students barely have time to breathe or even text me back (not being passive aggressive at all), but I will work to find a date where everyone is available.


Veronica, the protagonist


Mariana, the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...