Sunday, March 1, 2020

Song Permission

While envisioning the party scene which accounts for most of my film opening, I pictured the song  Call on Me by Eric Prydz. Besides being an iconic dance song, I thought its gradual build up would be perfect for slowly showing the opening credits. The beat drop goes on for approximately one minute and then the song slows down, which is helpful for fading the audio out when I transition to the next scene. I found the publisher of the song on this website.

I proceeded to fill out a synch form in order to request permission:



I will keep you updated on the response!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...