Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Location Scouting Continues.... *sigh*

I realized that an integral part of my film opening is the inclusion of a working heart rate monitor to introduce the second scene in the hospital.

These are definitely not sold on amazon.

Additionally, the doctor’s office room that I previously posted on my blog does not have a functioning heart rate monitor. My sister whom happens to my favorite human being right now, offered to ask her medical school if I could utilize a room that more closely resembles a hospital room since it would have all the props I need.


Above is the email she sent. She told me that even if we do get permission to film inside this room, she is uncertain that they will permit my actress to get in the hospital bed since they are already occupied by expensive dummies. If this is the case, I will probably just use this hospital room for a close up shot of the heart rate monitor, and continue using the fake doctor’s office for the actual scene. 

Here is a picture of a hospital dummy because they are very frightening and quite possibly the death of me right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...