Sunday, March 22, 2020

Let's Tech About It

Excuse me for the horrid pun.

Throughout this project I will integrate various forms of technology:

Software
I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit the entirety of my film opening and CCR.


Hardware
As I mentioned in previous blogs, I am filming on my Canon Rebel T6i. I will be editing on my iMac desktop. Additionally, in school we are provided with Lenovo laptops to work on our blogs. I plan to also upload exclusive behind-the-scenes images from my iPhone 8 Plus.



Online
Mrs. Stoklosa uses Canvas as her main source of instruction for this project. Here we can access all the directions and powerpoints necessary. This past week, we also utilized the conference feature to have an online class meeting and discuss our projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...