Sunday, March 8, 2020

Equipment

What I Have :)

I will be using my Canon Rebel T6i to film the entire opening. Since the party scene will be shot in a dark environment with flashing lights, the camera would be super useful in this case since it has more low-light potential than my iPhone 8.


Additionally, I will also be using my manfrotto tripod for the entire shoot.

What I Don’t Have :(

I do not have a stabilizer, which I thought would be necessary for the tracking shots I will be doing at the party. Specifically, the lengthy tracking shot of the red solo cup being picked up and brought onto the dance floor. Mrs. Stoklosa advised me that I don’t need one to pull off the tracking shot, and can use any rolling table or object. Since I am filming at someone else’s house, this may prove difficult, so I might end up renting a stabilizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...