Thursday, February 18, 2021

New Beginnings

Wow.

Almost a year later, here we are. I'm excited to announce that this blog will be repurposed to document the progression of my A Level project. I have definitely grown a lot as both a creator and a person since my AS Level project last April. 

On this new journey, I will be producing an extract from a documentary TV program, along with a social media page and a magazine article to tie in with the documentary. With the recent events and protests that occurred in 2020, I was inspired by the Black Lives Matter movement to continue to bring more attention to racial inequality present in our country and how it directly affects my community. To do so, I plan to work closely with a local organization by the name of BLMWeston and interview the members who run it. There is still much to consider regarding the structure and execution of the documentary, but I am glad I have a clear focus on what I wanna do so far. 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

The docuseries, Fighting for Change, aims to educate audiences about the racial injustice faced by local communities and the steps that can ...